These delicious cookies are fluffy, delicious and vegan! They are refined sugar free and free from any nasties and they taste amazing! They’re so quick and easy to make and they taste better than shop bought cookies in my opinion. Give them a go!
Here’s what you’ll need (yield 5 cookies):
100g pitted dates
50g coconut palm sugar
2tbsp oat bran
1tbsp maple syrup
2tbsp soy yoghurt (natural yoghurt would work too)
1tsp baking powder
3tbsp unsweetened raisins
1. Simmer the dates in a little boiling water until softened. Add the softened dates and boiling water to a food processor.
2. Add oats, oat bran, baking powder and cinnamon to food processor and combine. Add the yoghurt and maple syrup and mix again.
3. Stir into the mixture the raisins.
4. Scoop 1tbsp mix per cookie onto a lined baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 160’C fan for 15minutes until the cookies are golden on top.
5. Cool them on a cooking rack and enjoy!