One of my favourite childhood treats was a big slice of gooey, syrupy flapjack.. Yummy! But after discovering how unhealthy they are for you, I decided to make these guilt-free, vegan, refined sugar free and totally healthy flapjacks! Find the recipe below! Enjoy.
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
2tbsp raw cacao powder
2.5tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat your oven to 180’C (fan)
2. Grease and line a 6x6inch baking tin
3. Blend together all of the ingredients in a food processor
4. Spoon mixture into the baking tray and ensure it is even
5. Bake the flapjacks for 18-20minutes or until golden
6. Leave to cool, slice then enjoy!
Categories: Desserts and Snacks