Hey everyone! I hope you are all feeling wintery and getting in the festive spirit!
I cannot believe that 2014 is nearly over. I am already excited about seeing what 2015 has in store!! I am going to continue on my clean eating journey with the hope of inspiring others to start thinking more about the foods they eat and educating people on the benefits of eating a wholesome and healthy diet!
I am really enjoying the fact that health is being brought to the forefront of people’s minds today and today we are so much more aware of the health benefits of food than we have ever been in the past which is so exciting. One event I am very much looking forward to in 2015 is the BBC Good Food Eat Well Show! I am super excited to be working with the team to help spread the word and get you all feasting your eyes on the delicious, yet healthy, stalls and stands that are going to be there!
The Show is being held at the London Olympia from 27 February – 1 March 2015, so you’ve got plenty of time to arrange your travel and overnight plans.
I am also incredibly excited to be offering a 30% OFF DISCOUNT on tickets to the show by quoting my unique reference code “EW30S” at the checkout! Who can resist an offer like this?! Get your tickets here!
Here are a few reasons why you should take a trip to the Show next year:
- The Show will teach you how to balance a healthy lifestyle with your love of good food
- You can get some creative inspiration on how to lead a healthy, yet delicious lifestyle
- The Show will inspire you to commit to a healthy lifestyle in 2015 and help you reach and manage your health goals
- You can chat to lots of foodies and healthy brands who will demonstrate how to cook delicious, healthy food
- You can watch demonstrations about how to cook healthy food without needing a degree in cookery
- You can taste lots of delicious recipes and get some recipe inspiration
- You can listen to your favourite foodies talking all things health, lifestyle and well-being on the Interview Stage
If you’re looking to kick start your healthy regime in 2015 then this is an event you do not want to miss! 🙂
Here is a little extra information for you about the show…
The brand new BBC Good Food Eat Well Show is coming to London on 27 February - 1 March. Learn how to balance a healthy lifestyle with your love of good food. See inspirational guests such as Davina McCall and Jenni Falconer and enjoy live cookery demos from healthy eating experts like Natasha Corrett and Marcus Bean. Get involved with in-depth discussions on food related issues, and discover a host of healthy food products to try and buy. Tickets are now on sale! Just quote EW30S when purchasing to receive 30% off tickets!
Click here to find out more about the Show – be warned, it is going to get you very excited!! 🙂
See you all there!
Categories: Sides and Extras