Hello everyone! It’s the weekend, which means it’s time to loosen the strings and have a little naughty treat, yay! 😊 today I am sharing my scrummy banana and pecan pudding with you all, and I think you’re going to love it! It takes less than five minutes to make and it’s totally vegan.. Win!
You will need:
- 2 medium/large bananas
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 handful of pecans
- A drizzle of maple syrup
- A drizzle of chocolate sauce (I use Choc Shot!)
- Heat up the coconut oil in a saucepan
- Slice the bananas and add them to the pan, cooking until they’re soft and gooey
- Add in the pecans and cook for a further minute
- Plate up the banana pudding and top it with maple syrup and Choc shot! Yummy!