I am absolutely loving green smoothies these days, I’m hooked! Not only do they taste delicious, but you can pack them full of delicious ingredients too, for a quick and easy way to get some nutrients into your diet.
I made this smoothie using my Optimum 9200 blender, you can get one from Froothie UK here!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 medjool date
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- First blend up the spinach with water in order to make sure it’s as smooth as possible
- Add the rest of the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth – here’s where I add my vanilla protein powder and two ice cubes to make it really refreshing!
- Drink right away, you can also serve this over ice for a cooling longer drink