We become creatures of habit very quickly and I know that I am especially guilty of reaching for a bowl of oats every single morning for brekkie! But what if we switched it up a bit…? Today I am sharing with you the recipe for a delicious savoury breakfast salad. Enjoy!
- 1 medium free range egg
- 3 heck food chicken sausages
- 1 salad tomato
- 20g Parmesan cheese
- A handful of pea shoots / lettuce of your choice
- A dollop of mayo (optional!)
- Bake the sausages in the oven for 20 minutes at 180’c until cooked through
- Add 1tsp butter to a frying pan and fry the egg, flipping quickly just before serving to cook through
- Add together the egg, chopped sausages, chopped tomato and lettuce to a bowl and enjoy!
I’d love to see your recreations of this recipe. Find me on the following social media accounts:
Facebook: Clean Eats Charlotte
Until next time,